What is SaleHoo?
SaleHoo is a New Zealand business company that was established back in 2005. It is a wholesale directory that correlates you with 8,000+ genuine suppliers and 2.5 million products. SaleHoo is a service and not a direct supplier that remarkably they do not sell actual products.
Furthermore, it is an online selling tool that you can utilize to search for and compare suppliers and products. You can search for products to sell by product name, category, and brand.
While the company is sited in New Zealand, a lot of the suppliers in the directory are located in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, and China.
Is SaleHoo Legit?
It is important to know that SaleHoo is a product sourcing tool for online sellers, and the company does not sell actual products.
SaleHoo grants a nice referral program, therefore there are a lot of SaleHoo reviews that you can view on the web. SaleHoo is far from being the unique best tool for sourcing products, but it is positively a legit service that you can utilize to find products to sell.
Furthermore, SaleHoo allows you to become your own boss and set your own working hours, which is something that a lot of us are looking for. While the dropshipping business model has improved over the years, you can still make a considerable substantial amount of money using this system. Whether you want to be your own boss or are just looking to earn an extra income flow to support your family, it is possible, but it will not be easy.
As a real SaleHoo customer, I can tell you that SaleHoo is not a fraud. It offers a real legit product at a recurring cost of $67 a year.
Can I Make Money With SaleHoo?
As we know that there is an increase in the number of consumers that shop online, which benefits those that do online marketing. There is a huge high level of competition, and the market is oversaturated including thousands of sellers selling the same products. That does not mean that you cannot grasp a chunk of the market share for yourself.
That is where a service like it gets into play for those that have a difficult time finding products to sell. Furthermore, SaleHoo offers millions of products that you can sell. They provide you with tools for checking engagement insights and other market analysis tools.
Nobody can determine or predict how much money you can earn because profit margins differ by factors like the product, niche selection, and competition levels.
Google AdWords is an exceptional excellent tool to do your research and see competition levels and other key statistics.
Can I Cancel My SaleHoo Account?
Yes, you have 60 days to cancel your membership and obtain a full refund. You will not be capable to request a refund once the 60 days have passed. To delete your account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt number. You can also call them straight at 1-888-881-8703.
SaleHoo Pros and Cons
Firstly, SaleHoo Pros
- Complete access to their wholesale directory that suggests 2.5 million products and a little over 8,000 verified suppliers.
- With the exception of the membership fee, there are no start-up business costs.
- Each supplier that is listed in the directory undergoes a strict verification process, which excludes Chinese counterfeiters and fraudulent suppliers.
- The 60-day money-back certainty guarantee protects your purchase in the event that you are not pleased with SaleHoo.
- Easy to find products to sell and suppliers to work with.
Secondly, SaleHoo Cons
- Location-based searching abilities are missing. For example, no search option for finding suppliers in specific locations – US, Canada, UK, etc.
- Some products are overpriced and cheaper on eBay and Amazon.
- You are paying $67 or $127. A lifetime membership for a list of suppliers that you can find on your own.