What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing software platform that allows you to develop content, boost sales, and increase traffic to your website. Automated functions like as email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages allow you to automate routine activities while also launching effective marketing campaigns. The ability to analyze data and learn what your consumers want is easier than ever before. Real-time analytics let you measure conversions, leads, and ROI with ease. No coding required; instead, templates are configurable.
According to GetResponse, their newsletter software is the simplest available, with a slew of pro features. This is a bold claim, particularly when you consider how inexpensive they are. The worldwide presence of the Polish firm extends to 182 nations, and it claims to communicate with over 1 billion monthly subscribers! That’s a lot of mail.
They do provide more features than most other email marketing services. From simple A/B testing to bespoke landing pages, sophisticated design testing to video email marketing, they have it all.
Landing pages are a new feature that manages traffic generation and can even function as an online store, including payment processing. Another nice thing about this site is that it allows for sophisticated automated marketing campaigns based on circumstances such as purchases or even location. Other solutions may automate tasks, but few are as powerful or intuitive to use.
The webinar component of higher-tier plans is also accessible. It certainly piqued our curiosity.
GetResponse Review: Summary
As a result, they’ve been ranked by the majority of consumers as “best email marketing provider 2019.” They have all the bells and whistles you may need in terms of landing pages, CRM, and sophisticated automation. Due to their extensive features, they rank highly.
Pros and Cons
- Intelligent list automation: GetResponse’s list automation, which is considerably more powerful than most tools, allows you to apply a variety of criteria to your subscriber base in order to automatically segment it.
- Design and spam testing: The ability to use Additonal CMS functionality via a plugin is a great option, albeit it’s not always easy. This may be an element that costs a fortune or just plain doesn’t work with other tools. GetResponse got it right.
- Conversion Funnel and landing page feature: The Conversion Funnel is a lead generation tool that may be used to create sales funnels and landing pages for your company’s various sections. This is an excellent feature for anybody who offers online educational seminars or runs eCommerce stores.
- Deliverability: Feel that this is somewhat letting GetResponse down, since we didn’t score particularly well in our deliveryability tests.
Is GetResponse the right newsletter service for you?
- You want to capture customer leads: GetResponse is one of the few newsletter tools we’ve ever seen that was truly built for inbound. It includes flexible forms, a landing page editor, Google Analytics integration, and sophisticated automation for segmentation and emails, allowing you to both collect and nurture new leads. It’s also feasible to host live and on-demand webinars with them. You can use their new Conversion Funnel feature to do all of this in an organized fashion and track where your conversions are converting best.
- You’re an eCommerce: GetResponse is jam-packed with features to help you increase your online store’s sales – integrations with Magento and Shopify, abandoned cart campaigns, dynamic email content (e.g. based on purchases), and sales tracking, among others. The following are only a few of the features available on our Premium plan and above.
You can set up or connect your eCommerce site and start developing your sales funnel with landing and thank you pages, social media campaigns, and much more using GetResponse’s Autofunnel feature. Small enterprises selling things and services online may benefit from autofunnel.
The features and simplicity of UseGetResponse made it stand out from the crowd. It also praised the fantastic list management automation capabilities, as well as its flexible and intuitive automation procedures.
While the editor may be somewhat complicated to use when executing certain activities, their templates are responsive and capable of producing something useful. There’s even an iOS and Android app that lets you not only track but also send newsletters on the go.
With its long list of advanced features such as landing pages and webinars, and now with their new Autofunnel function, GetResponse is clearly accomplishing a lot. While an improvement in deliverability rates would be nice, GetResponse performs very well in most other areas. nWhile it doesn’t have every capability of a full-fledged platform, as an email marketing tool, it’s flexible enough to handle almost any need. In our situation, EmailToolTester’s email advertising campaigns revealed that this was true, and we’d have little hesitation in recommending it to others.