Bluehost is a well-known web hosting firm with a long history of providing high-quality service to thousands of customers. Bluehost’s hosting plans are ideal for both novices and medium-sized enterprises, with 24/7 assistance available. Moreover, the specialists evaluated Bluehost and determined whether it was the best option for you in the full Bluehost.
We’ll put Bluehost’s claims to the test in this comprehensive Bluehost review, using industry-standard benchmarking tools to do so.
In addition, Here are the things we’ll examine in greater detail:
- Performance: What are the effects of spikes in traffic on Bluehost? We’ll conduct a stress test to see how well it performs when hit with heavy loads..
- Speed: Is Bluehost a reputable hosting service? How quickly will your website load on Bluehost? To determine this, we’ll test their speed and server response time.
- Reliability: Do you have the assurance that your website will be accessible at all times, without any down time?
- Features: Do they have all of the characteristics you’ll need to construct your website?
- Customer Support: Can you trust Bluehost’s customer service when you need help with your website right now?
- Pricing: Is Bluehost the most affordable hosting company on the market? What are some of the best discounts available at Bluehost?
Thus,This is our in-depth Bluehost review, which will also cover Bluehost’s advantages and disadvantages. If you don’t want to read the full evaluation, here’s a brief scorecard of Bluehost with our verdict right below it.
|Bluehost Review Summary
|Average load time
|Average response time
|Phone / Live Chat / Knowledge base
Bluehost offers a great deal of features and services at an unbeatable price. Our review revealed that they are dependable, quick, and inexpensive with helpful 24/7 customer support.
That’s why we picked Bluehost as one of the top WordPress hosting solutions.
Let’s take a closer look at Bluehost so that you can make your own decision.
Bluehost is a web hosting firm that was founded in 1996 and has since grown to become one of the world’s largest. It currently manages over 2 million websites from all over the world.
Bluehost has a long history of working with the WordPress community. Since 2006, they have been an official WordPress recommended hosting provider.
In addition to their award-winning website and in-house development team, Bluehost provides a host of other services for individuals and businesses.
Pros and Cons of Bluehost
- Pricing: The pricing for their hosting packages is within the grasp of most clients, especially those who are just getting started..
- Reliability: They power a large number of websites with very little downtime.
- No hidden charges: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Free domain: When you join, you receive a one-year free domain name.
- Higher domain renewal price Their domain renewal fee is more expensive than the average.
- Upselling Addons: During signup, they have an aggressive upsell process. If you don’t need them, you may quickly deselect all the addons.
Bluehost Performance Tests
An essential performance indicator to look for is speed. It has an impact not just on your website’s UX, but also on its SEO rankings.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost has a wide range of hosting services to meet the needs of every budget and size. Furthermore, This includes shared hosting, VPS, dedicated server, cloud computing, WooCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, and more.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost’s hosting packages and their perks.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is ideal for creating a new website with little traffic.
- Cloud hosting: A more stable alternative to the shared hosting plan. It enables you to use many cloud servers, so that your website may instantly move to a new server if anything goes wrong with the hardware or high traffic levels arise.
- WordPress hosting: It’s a WordPress-focused hosting package that is especially built for website.
- WooCommerce hosting: WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress that allows you to quickly set up an online store with WordPress. Moreover, WooCommerce hosting includes all of the necessary components to get your eCommerce business up and running.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: Virtual dedicated resources in a shared environment are possible with VPS hosting, which is an upgrade to shared WordPress hosting.
- Dedicated server hosting: You won’t have to share any server hardware or resources with other users. A dedicated server for your website, on the other hand, means you’ll have exclusive access to the server’s resources. The disadvantage is that you will be responsible for administering the system.
Furthermore, You may use the one-click WordPress installation option on all Bluehost hosting plans to get started.
Each plan includes a user-friendly hosting control panel that allows you to manage your hosting, establish databases, and more.
Breakdown of Bluehost’s Shared Hosting Plans
Bluehost provides a starter website hosting package. Their shared plan is available in four different tiers.
Let’s have a look at what each plan offers.
- Basic: The first term of the basic plan allows you to host one website. It hosts one domain and 25 subdomains, as well as 50 GB SSD storage and 5 email accounts with 100 MB storage each. You will pay $2.75 per month for the first term.
- Plus: The Premium plan includes unrestricted websites, space, and bandwidth. You’ll also receive limitless email accounts. The cost for the first term is $5.45 a month.
- Choice Plus: All features of the Plus plan are included in the Prime plan. The domain privacy and site backup Pro add-on programs are also worth over $80 per year. The same first term price of Plus, $5.45 per month, applies to Prime as well.
- Pro The Pro plan costs $13.95 per month for the first term, then $23.99 per month after that. It includes all of the above plans’ features plus a dedicated IP address.
However, you may pick any of these hosting plans whether you’re just getting started with your website. You can swiftly upgrade to a more powerful hosting plan as your site expands.
Bluehost Support and Customer Service
We all require assistance now and again. When you need assistance, you must go with a web hosting firm that offers it.
Bluehost’s knowledge base is jam-packed with articles, step-by-step instructions, and video lessons. In fact, this is a tremendous help for beginners, as most typical problems may be quickly resolved by a simple Google search.
However, it may be necessary to communicate with a person in order to obtain more assistance.
Bluehost provides a 24-hour customer care service where you can chat with a customer care agent via live chat or phone at any time. This is useful for when you need immediate assistance from technical support professionals.
On the other hand, there’s no such thing as ticket-based help. In an effort to focus on the personalized approach of live chat and phone-based assistance, Bluehost recently decided to eliminate ticket-based support.
However, you may still miss the ticket-based support system, which is especially helpful if your problem can’t be resolved in one live chat or phone consultation.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
You might be wondering if Bluehost is the best option for your website after reading this review.
Many websites consider Bluehost to be the best hosting company. Moreover, They have a large selection of hosting plans with all sorts of features that help you create your website quickly.
Expert 24/7 client care from knowledgeable professionals is standard on all of their hosting plans. Even Though, they have cheap beginning packages that meet any spending limit.
If you’re new to the game, there’s no better place to start than with a Bluehost shared hosting package. It is inexpensive and includes all of the required utilities. As your website expands, you may easily upgrade your hosting plan as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bluehost hosting
1. Is Bluehost good for beginners?
Yes. Bluehost is the most user-friendly WordPress hosting company on the market, making it ideal for beginners. When you create an account with them, they install WordPress for you automatically. They also have an easy-to-use control panel with which you can manage your hosting account independently.
There are plenty of resources to assist you, including in-depth instructions, video lessons, and articles. You also have access to their expert assistance via live chat and phone at any time.
2. Can I make an online store using WooCommerce on Bluehost?
Yes, you can. Bluehost is one of the most reputable WooCommerce hosting companies. Furthermore, their basic plan is ideal for individuals who are just getting started with an online store.
However, keep in mind that you’ll need to upgrade as your store’s popularity increases. Hopefully, by then, you’ll have enough money to cover the upgrade expenses.
3. Why use Bluehost for WordPress?
Bluehost is a renowned WordPress host that has been recommended by the WordPress community.
They use WordPress to power their platform, which is designed for high performance and optimized for WordPress websites. They also have WordPress experts on staff, so you can be certain that your site will be in good hands.
4. Can Bluehost handle high traffic?
Shared hosting plans are perfect for small businesses and individuals with little websites. For instance, Their shared hosting plan was able to sustain 100 virtual users without slowing down in our stress test.
The following strategies can handle modest and unexpected increases in traffic. Although they are still somewhat restricted in terms of server resources, this isn’t an issue. If you expect a lot of visitors, you’ll need to upgrade your hosting plan.
5. Where are Bluehost servers located?
Bluehost’s main data center is located in Utah, United States, and it is run by the company itself. In addition, It’s a huge facility of 50,000 square feet that serves as Bluehost’s primary data center.
6. What Bluehost plan should I get?
If you’re creating a fresh website, blog, or online store for the first time, we recommend going with their basic plan. It’s sufficient for a beginning website and may later be upgraded.